In Fall 2021, Ruby Red Fashion Friends held a Children’s design competition. We wanted to encourage kids, aged 3-13, to get creative and design their own dream dolls. Now we are in the process of turning three lucky winners’ dream dolls into a reality. The RRFF team was so grateful to receive all the beautiful illustrations and stories submitted by our young designers, and we want to say thank you to our three young winners for their incredible designs.
Create your dream doll activity is now open to public
The RRFF design team enjoyed pouring over all the fabulous dream doll submissions so much, they wanted to find a way to keep the spirit of creativity alive! This time, we are inviting everyone to design their own dream doll. There is no submission deadline or age limit, so whenever or wherever the mood takes you, you can design the doll of your dreams… and it might even be turned into a reality. Our design team will be diligently looking through all the artwork and stories submitted, they may offer you some artistic feedback, and, if you are really lucky, they may even bring your dream doll sketch to life.
How to take part:
1. Download the two worksheets below OR click HERE
2. Sketch and color your dream doll with outfits and accessories
3. Create an intriguing backstory for your dream doll. You can include details such as their name, their hobbies, and their likes and dislikes.
4. Upload your sketch and story to your Instagram OR Facebook page with the hashtag #createyourdreamdoll
If your artwork is chosen to be created by our designers, you will receive:
Your dream RRFF doll
The opportunity to have your design released as a limited edition RRFF doll
⏰ There is no limitation on submission time and ages of participants, we welcome all of you to participate in this activity!
Terms of entry:
Participants must carefully read and agree to the following terms before joining. Entry into the activity is considered as acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions.
1. There is no limitation on the number of artworks submitted with the hashtag #createtourdreamdoll
2. Ruby Red Galleria reserves the right to disqualify any artwork that does not meet these guidelines.
(1) Artwork must be designed by the entrants themselves
(2) Photos with dolls, outfits, accessories, or backgrounds featuring other brands are not accepted.
3. Participants give permission for their artwork to be shared on any of our social media platforms and used in publicity materials and promotional materials.
4. This competition is organized by Ruby Red Galleria and is not in collaboration with Facebook or Instagram.
5. Ruby Red Galleria reserves the final rights to decide which dolls and products are produced and to amend the rules.