Taking Care Your Precious Doll
- Do not put your doll into water.
- Clean the surface of doll body with slightly wet soft cloth. After that, let your doll dry naturally.
Make sure the body is completely dry before putting on clothing.
- Never use hair dryers or any other devices that generate heat to dry your doll.
- Avoid using detergent, soap or bleach
- Avoid rubbing clothing with strong force
- If your doll’s hair is especially dirty, you can wash the hair with gentle shampoo and cold water.
We do not recommend shampooing the hair too frequently.
- Do not wring or twist the hair during washing or drying.
- Dry the hair with a clean soft cloth. After that, let the hair dry naturally. Make sure the hair is completely dry before storage.
- Never use hair dryers, curly iron or any other devices that generate heat to dry or style your doll’s hair.
- Avoid rubbing your doll’s hair.
- Comb the hair gently with a comb.
- To tackle with tangles, hold a small section of hair near the end of the tangles and comb gently from top to brush out the tangles.
Do it gently. Do not use excessive force.
- Avoid storing dolls in place which can reach direct sunlight for a prolonged period as this may affect the color of the vinyl bodies.
- Make sure the body and clothing of dolls is dry before storage.
- Store your dolls in a cool and dry place.
- To avoid your doll's wig slipping, place the Ruby Red wig band on your doll's head before fitting the wig.
- Watch the wig fitting video tutorial below.